I tend not to write great big long thoughtprovoking articles, but come across lots of interesting topics which I feel would be worth linking here. So I will try and do a regular feature of things that have been catching my attention over the past week:
- Thanks to Real Simple for making me aware of the dangers of BPA and how to look out for it (either a PP or 7 at the bottom of plastic cartons). I will definitely stop freezing Suhayb’s baby food in takeaway containers now!
- Would love to have been at the Climate March today (was on nights, so couldn’t plan to be there), despite the climate science scandal
- I’m reading the amazing and inspirational story Three Cups of Tea about Greg Mortenson and the pledge he made to set up schools in North Pakistan
- Happy that Suhayb has learned to say ‘Mashallah’..bless!
- Delighted for my good friend (formerly blogging as Pink) who has just had her Nikah and is quite extravagantly loved up at the moment